Ikeda Side Table
Material: Ash Wood, Rattan, Tempered Glass
Ash Wood - Ash wood is a heavy hardwood with a grain that looks like oak. We are using this wood for this side table because of its durability and versatility that can be used in several kind furniture like this one.
Tempered Glass - We used tempered glass due to its safety advantages and heat resistance (resulting from the manufacturing process). Tempered glass is not easily scratched or damaged, it is also a stronger table top than other glass materials (e.g. Annealed Glass), which can provide longer and better protection.
For glass transparency, tempered glass does not have much difference with annealed glass if you are worried about aesthetics.
Tempered glass is also shock-proof, does not break easily, and shatter-proof.
Total Side Table - L45 x W45 x H50 (cm)
Glass Top/Rattan Top - L38 x W38 (cm)
Care and Maintenance:
Dust regularly using a dry cloth. Dust build-up on tempered glass may lead to scratches.
Clean metal legs and frame using a soft, damp cloth. Then, wipe with a dry cloth. DO NOT use abrasive cleaners.
- CLEAN GLASS with glass cleaner and a soft cloth. Then, wipe with a dry cloth.
NEVER strike the glass with hard or sharp objects.
NEVER stand or sit on your table.
The Ikeda Side Table is for indoor use only.
- Our Ikeda Side Table is a handmade product which has handmade characteristics. Due to the character of the natural product, all dimensions, finishes are approximate and any minor inconsistencies are not considered to be defects or faults. These characteristics are uniquely to be embraced and cannot be used as a basis for a refund or replacement.
- For the product colors and descriptions, we try to be as accurate as possible especially with the photos when we upload them on our webstore. We disclose each and every detail of description needed for each product. But due to many variations of the monitors of each individual, some colors may vary in actual, hence, By The Form does not warrant that all of these photos are accurate. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause on both parties.
- Wood colors may not match your monitor and some may differ upon exposure with light once seen on actual. Rest assured that the color indicated on the description of each product is what it is once posted on this webstore.
- We base all actual colors with the description given and once the customer approves of this we are not liable for return or replacement. Seeing the products upfront will be subject for discussion with notice in case dissatisfaction occurs on our customer's end.