Terms & Conditions
This webstore is operated by By The Form Enterprises Corp. By using or accessing our website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
- Pre-order items may be allowed upon inquiry after a discussion between By The Form and the client. Certain lead time, acceptance and terms will be applied once you have placed a pre-order with us.
- Quotes may be requested at our showroom, by Email, WhatsApp, Viber or on our Social Media (Facebook Messenger & Instagram)
- Quotes are valid only for 7 days as stock availability and pricing vary frequently.
Requirements before an order is placed:
- An invoice will be processed.
- A 50% deposit is required (equivalent to half the price of the total invoice or product).
- The down payment is non-refundable once the order is confirmed by the customer and when our production starts.
- Orders are only processed upon receipt of your deposit.
- The delivery period noted on the invoice is only applicable from the day of the deposit / payment is received. The remaining balance must be paid prior delivery. For items which are on stock or displayed in our showroom, full payment is required.
- Delivery charges by Third-Party Courier (ex. Grab Express, Transportify or Lalamove) and Toll Fees will be included on the invoice when applicable or should there be any special trip to be made to accommodate the client.
- The time it will take to have your pre-order piece created and delivered will vary from order to order. A timeframe will be discussed between By The Form and the client at the time you place your order. We will always try to comply with the suggested lead time, but we are not responsible for delays that stem directly from circumstances beyond our control.
- All delivery dates and lead times provided by By The Form (stated in the quotation or discussed) are mere estimates only. By The Form shall not accept any liability for product delivery delays.
- The lead time for By The Form’s pre-order products usually vary from 2-3 months depending on the agreed timeframe with the client.
DELIVERY of PRE-ORDERS / ORDERS
- An exact DATE or TIME cannot be guaranteed. Delivery of the pre-order product may be affected by circumstances typically described as force majeure, including but not limited to states of disaster, labor unrest, strikes, natural disasters — including localised flooding, traffic, electricity outages, disease and so forth.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- When accepting a quote for a pre-order or on stock items, we assume that you understand and agree to our Terms & Conditions. Once deposit or full payments have been received, you will remain bound by the content within it. No adjustments or variations may be made to this document, unless expressly agreed upon on, ahead of time, by By The Form and the client.
CANCELLATION, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- Since a lot of work, effort and process goes into our pieces, we reserve the right to not accept cancellations or pre-orders. Once you have placed a 50% down payment or full payment whether it’s a pre-order or an in stock item, in under any circumstances that is beyond our control such as delays in shipments, natural material tarnish (wood cracks, material unevenness, color change) that are not considered defects, these will not be mere reasons for your order to be cancelled, refunded or exchanged.
- For pre-order items, you will forfeit your deposit paid if you cancel your order at any given stage before or after manufacturing has commenced.
- We are also not open to providing refunds or exchange for change of minds. Please select your pieces carefully.
- Each item will have a specific disclaimer on its product description.
- For the product colors and descriptions, we try to be as accurate as possible especially with the photos when we upload them on our webstore. We disclose each and every detail of description needed for each product. But due to many variations of the monitors of each individual, some colors may vary in actual, hence, By The Form does not warrant that all of these photos are accurate. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause on both parties.
- Fabric colors may not match your monitor and some may differ upon exposure with light once seen on actual. Rest assured that the color indicated on the description of each product is what it is once posted on this webstore.
- Wood stains description will be detailed before purchase and photos may not match your monitor as well. We base all actual colors with the description given and once the customer approves of this we are not liable for return or replacement. Seeing the products upfront will be subject for discussion with notice in case dissatisfaction occurs on our customer's end.
- While most of our products are handmade, it is natural for it to have handmade characteristics and not be all identical to each other in every small detail. Due to the nature of these handmade products, all dimensons, finishes and details that have minor inconsistencies are not considered to be defects or faults. These characteristics are uniquely embraced and cannot be used as a basis for refund or replacement, unless otherwise the product received is heavily damaged.
- Please be aware that some furniture finishes may tarnish overtime especially if this is a natural material. This occurs naturally and may vary based on the material used. It is not considered a defect if the finish is different from the expectation of the client or designer. Open grain, wood cracks, color change, material unevenness are all natural and is not subject for cancellation, exchange or return.
- Also know that some furniture has a distressed finished based on the material used (e.g. scratch marks, wood grain, antiquing, etc.). These are intended and will not be considered as a production defect.
SHIPMENTS & DELIVERY
- All products will go through quality check before they are dispatched, rest assured that all items will be in perfect condition once they are out of our warehouse.
- We are not liable for any damages caused during transportation. But we assure that we will orient the driver and the delivery company how to properly transport your item.
- Date of delivery will be arranged on our shipping days Mondays and Thursdays.
- Delivery of the product may be affected by circumstances typically described as force majeure such as labor unrest, strikes, natural disasters (including flood, electricity outages, no available delivery courier booked, and third-party courier late arrival). These are mere beyond our control and we are not held responsible for such delays that may occur.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE AND REPLACEMENTS
- All sales are final No Returns/Exchange. Should there by any problem with your order, it is subject for approval and replacement. Please contact us right away. We will only replace the item with the same kind.
- If you have received a wrong item that is not what you ordered, kindly let us know immediately with your Order #, details of the products received and your original order. We will then be in touch on how we are going to proceed with the steps on how to exchange the items.
WARRANTY & LIMITED WARRANTY
- We have no yearly warranty with our products since most of them are natural products that naturally wear and tear over a period of time.
- We can only operate at a LIMITED WARRANTY. Upon receiving our products, you can check for such heavily damaged products, which are the only reasons that can be discussed for limited warranty as a replacement.
- Limited warranties will not cover normal wear and tear, damaged through accidents, cuts or scratches, inappropriate usage that will occur once the product has been delivered to the customer.
WEBSTORE AND SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT CONTENT
- Any material, photos downloaded or obtained through the use of our webstore is done at your own discretion and risk. Images posted on this webstore and social media accounts may be protected by intellectual property rights.
- We reserve the right to change specifications, material, color shown in our webstore or to remove products without notice.
- We try to be accurate in our postings, no liability will be accepted for any inaccuracies therein or for anything that misleads.
- Any comments posted by third parties on our social media accounts do not represent By The Form. We will do our best to remove any content posted that we view as offensive, abusive, defamatory or in any other aspect unsuitable.
Need more help?
- Kindly contact us on our email firstname.lastname@example.org